Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to a cold, hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies (allergic rhinitis). Temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure. Shrinks swollen membranes so you can breathe more freely.
Manufactured in U.S.A. for B.F. Ascher & Co., Inc.
Relief from symptoms associated with:
- Hay fever
Active Ingredient: Phenylephrine hydrochloride 0.25%. Inactive Ingredients: Anhydrous citric acid, benzalkonium chloride, purified water, sodium chloride, sodium citrate
To spray, squeeze bottle quickly and firmly. Adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 4 hours. Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor.
Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to a cold, hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies (allergic rhinitis). Temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure. Shrinks swollen membranes so you can breathe more freely. Temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose.
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients. Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product:
- do not use more than directed
- do not use more than 3 days
- use only as directed
- frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Retain carton for future reference on full labeling
- Store at 59° – 86° F (15° – 30° C) in a dry place
Neo-Synephrine Mild Strength Decongestant Nasal Spray is available in 15 mL bottles.