Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with insect bites, minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, minor skin irritations, hives and rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak, or poison sumac.
Manufactured in U.S.A. for B.F. Ascher & Co., Inc.
Fast, long-acting relief of pain and itching associated with:
- Allergic itches
- Minor skin irritation
- Dry skin itch
- Hives, minor burns, insect bites
- Poison ivy, oak, sumac
Active Ingredient (in solution): Benzyl alcohol 10% and pramoxine HCl 1%.
Inactive Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera gel), SD alcohol 40, and water.
Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Children under 2 years: consult a physician.
Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with insect bites, minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, minor skin irritations, hives and rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak or poison sumac.
For external use only.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
Do not apply to open wounds, damaged or blistered skin.
Do not use for vaginal, genital or rectal itching.
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless under the advice and supervision of a physician.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. In case of overdose or accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
Store at room temperature (59°-86° F).
ITCH-X Spray in 2.0 fl oz bottle.